picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

S

Saffron274

Dry/Sensitive

dot56 Views

Broken skin barrier

My skin stings so bad whenever i put anything on my skin but i do not want to stop my acne treatment what should i do?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

You should stop applying that acne treatment and start to focus in healing your skin instead. highly recommend you to look for derma bcuz every skin is different so I can't give you much advice except go back to very basic routine like what my derma suggested me when my skin barrier is damaged. Cleanser > moisturizer and that's it. derma will prescibe you a serum or something to help your skin as well. use more hydrating product. ignore the acne concern for now. go for the healing first. I myself add on product that has ceramide to speed up the healing process and go for panthenol/centella too for skin soothing
upvote

comment

S

Saffron274

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much!
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Sorry but you have to stop your acne treatment…work on repairing your barrier as it will give your acne an environment to heal Then restart actives https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlPLnynlei/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!