picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

Samplegeek user profile picture

Samplegeek

Oily/Resilient

dot51 Views

My experience with The Potions Deep Hydration Trio

I received these products for free from Picky and The Potions for my honest review. The Deep Hydration Trio has three products: - Peptide ampoule - Hyaluronic Acid ampoule - Jojoba oil serum I wanted to share my experience using the three products together as I feel they complement each other very well. I have been using them daily in my morning and evening routine. I have a combination skin and not many skin issues other than the ones that come with aging. πŸ™„ In my routine after cleansing and using the toner I applied the Peptide first, then the Hyaluronic Acid and lastly the Jojoba oil, right before my moisturizer. I found that the peptide❀ and the hyaluronic acid😍 absorbed fast, but the Jojoba oil took longer and my skin felt somewhat oily after. I adjusted my routine and only used the Jojoba for the night time when it had more time to work its magic. 🌟 In the daytime, especially as I wear makeup often I stick to the Peptide and the Hyaluronic Acid. I have been using these products for over a week now and my skin feels well hydrated and supple.😊 I am really happy with these "potions". They work wonderfully, you just have to find the right balance for your skin type.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Please check out my reviews of each items of the trio at my Picky profile @Samplegeek and also on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW2I7CzNtZm/
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!