picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

G

geo84

Dry/Resilient

dot130 Views

The Potions's Deep Hydration Trio

I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review. I will start this review with a big thank you @ Picky I received the products on 16.11 and after almost 2 weeks this is my personal opinion. Note: ✨ my skin type is dry/resilient ✨always do a patch test before starting to use any skin care products ✨picture 1 - the packing ✨picture 2 - how much is use until this review ✨pictures 3 and 4 - Hyaluronic Acid ampoule ✨pictures 5 and 6 - Peptide ampoule ✨pixture 7 - Jojoba oil serum ✨picture 8 - my skin after I aplied all 3 products ( I use a toner before) ✨picture 9 - I aplied some make-up in case you wonder how is layered under make-up ✨for the purpose of this review I have tried to use only this ones with couple of exceptions like toner/moisturiser/spf 💥Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule 💫 Description: An intense hydration Hyaluronic Acid ampoule that provides an extra moisture boost to dry, dehydratw skin 💫 Ingredients: Water Pentylene Glycol Sodium Hyaluronate 💫 Claims: Strengthens skin Glossy skin Soothe dry skin Prevent moisture evaporation 💫 How to use: Cleanse your face, follow up with any toner Apply 2-3 drops on damp skin( preference choise). Gentle pat for full absorption Can be used with any The Potions ampoule or any other skincare product 💫 My thoughts: Packaging : simple and minimalist transparent glass bottle with pippete - 20 ml ( it reminds me of The Ordinary) Consistancy : quite thick but not sticky My skin was absorbing really well ( like i mentioned my skin type is dry) Layers up good with another skin care products Is does what is claims 💥 Peptide Ampoule 💫 Description: A moisturizing ampoule that provides intense hydration and elasticity to extremely dry skin 💫 Ingredients: 8 type of peptide 💫 Claims: Glowing skin Improve skin elasticity Soothes skin Balanced skin 💫 How to use: Apply 2-3 drops on damp face. Gently pat for full absorption. Can be used with any The Potions Ampoule or any other skincare product 💫 My thoughts: Packaging : simple and minimalist transparent glass bottle with pippete - 20 ml Consistancy: thick and a bit sticky for my taste From my research I found out that it can't be used with AHA/BHA ( exfoliators cancel the benefit of peptides), so better to use in different routine when using exfoliators. I used Peptide on days with vit C and hyaluronic on nights use exfoliators. If use to much from each product in the same routine can peel off My skin felt hydrated and plump after use 💥 Jojoba oil 💫 Description: Keeps skin calm while repairing damage 💫 Ingredients: 100% Jojoba seed oil 💫 Claims: Relieving skin dryness Balacing moisture on the skin Control oil and sebum production Penetrates deeply to hydrate skin Improves skin moisture retention 💫 How to use: Apply 2-3 drops before moisturiser ( personal choice) or as last step of your nights routine 💫 My thoughts: My favorite of The Potions Trio Is does what is claims My skin feels perfect hydrated after using I didn't feel oily or greasy after using The left over on my hands I used on my hair ends
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

25 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

Elsaabdilla user profile picture

Elsaabdilla

Dry/Resilient

nice review😍
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing your review about the products. :)
upvote

comment

JgAV user profile picture

JgAV

Oily/Sensitive

Amazing review, thank you for sharing 🤗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!