picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

clarissadebeauty user profile picture

clarissadebeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot36 Views

Deep hydration trio

Here you go my review for DEEP HYDRATION TRIO by @thepotions_official that kindly @go.picky @pickyrewards gifted me in exchange for my review 🙏❤️ 🌛I’ve been using this set in my evening skincare routine for the past two weeks and I have to say I really like them so far 😍😍😍 They effectively helped to improve my skin dryness 🌵 Also using them three I didn’t even need to apply a moisturizer overtop. Despite this I want to be honest and two weeks is not enough time for me to say WOW, especially talking about result on lines and wrinkles. ✨Hyaluronic acid ✨ It does its job! Clear, no scent, light gel-texture, easily absorbed by the skin and not sticky. I’ve been using this as first of the three serums and always on damp skin after toner;this because hyaluronic acid is capable of attracting up to 1000 times its weight of water. My skin feels bouncy and hydrated. ✨Peptide Ampoule ✨ This serum contains 8 types of peptide( amino acids that stimulate collagen and elastin production for a firmer, plumper and smoother skin) Watery and light consistency that gives the right amount of nourishment. My skin feels more elastic and supple. ✨Jojoba oil✨ Probably my fav of the three. Jojoba has amazing hydrating and antioxidant properties also help to balance oil production (if your skin in oily/combination IT WORTH GIVE IT A TRY) I love its “dry-oil consistency “, currently is the last step of my skincare routine, perfect to lock the moisture in. 🙃Downside🙃 The size are smaller then usual: 20 ml instead 30 ml Same ingredients can be found in lots of different products rather then buy them on their own
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!