picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

T

titima

Oily/Resilient

dot96 Views

Unlucky

is there anyone who participated like me in all the giveaways and had no luck, show up I would love to try new products, but unfortunately I had no luck. Are there any secrets to increase the level of luck and win
upvote

comment

4 Comments

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Hi there! Don't get discouraged, I'm sure you'll get selected soon. What matters most, imo, is your location and how the brand is going to market itself in your country. Where are you from? Also try to be more active and comment on discussions and write quality reviews with pictures and videos. I have registered on the app in February or March, I think, and I only won in July for the first time. I also heard that being in Picky Squad helps, so apply for it asap 😄 Good luck to you and I hope you'll get selected in the nearest future giveaways 🥰
upvote

comment

T

titima

Oily/Resilient

thanks buddy i really appreciate your encouragement 🐱😊 i am little active on discussion but i will take your advice thanks 😃
upvote

comment

polkadotskin user profile picture

polkadotskin

Oily/Sensitive

for me, being active on the app and applying to giveaways with a lot of winners increased my chances of winning. i think also being active on instagram might play a role.
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

I have an international giveaway too do participate if it interests you 🎁❤ https://www.instagram.com/p/CW76Y9xp36X/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

happy new year ❤ I just announced a new year international giveaway . if it interests you do participate https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLrEp7LIlx/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!