picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

G

gaynor22

Dry/Resilient

dot37 Views

Needing help with very fine hair!

Can anyone please help me with some ideas on how to thicken my hair? It's very fine and lots of split ends! Any ideas will be greatly appreciated 🙏
upvote

comment

3 Comments

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

first off the split ends gotta go. they’re not doing you any favors: they’ll just continue to split up the hair shaft and you’re hair will look thicker and fuller without them. are you looking to thicken the hair strands themselves? dry shampoo or a thickening cream will help your hair -look- fuller by coating the hair strands. biotin hair products are out there but I don’t know how well they work. if you’re trying to regrow hair, minoxidil is really your only option. you place it on your scalp but it’s fatally toxic to cats so if you have cats, you can’t use it.
upvote

comment

G

gaynor22

Dry/Resilient

thanks so much for your reply 😊
upvote

comment

D

danni21

Dry/Resilient

love this! would love to thicken my hair as well
upvote

comment

CaitlynF user profile picture

CaitlynF

Oily/Resilient

Rosemary also helps hair grow if parts are thinning or if you’re shedding enough that the hair got thin. that’s what I’m using now, I just make a tea with the leaves and spray on a clean scalp. research shows it’s just as effective as minoxidil at helping hair grow.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!