picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

N

nadikabi

Oily/Sensitive

dot188 Views

How do I put together a skincare routine?

Any advice/ tips??!!
upvote

comment

14 Comments

skincarebymilan101 user profile picture

skincarebymilan101

Dry/Sensitive

I would suggest using the most basic products first such as a cleanser, moisturizer, and a sunscreen. I usually go for a low pH cleanser that isn’t drying and leaves the skin a bit moisturized. For the moisturizer I would suggest using a gel/cream that provides enough hydration and occlusivity to the skin. A good moisturizer would help nourish and improve the skin barrier without being too heavy or light on the skin. Lastly, I would recommend a good sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or higher. I usually like using one that has an SPF of 50+ but that’s just my personal preference. I listed a couple of products that you could try out. Btw I haven’t tried the iunik moisturizers and the isntree natural suncream, but based on their ingredients they seem like great products!
Beta Glucan Daily Moisture Cream

Iunik
Beta Glucan Daily Moisture Cream

star rating

(287)

favorite

SoonJung pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser

ETUDE
SoonJung pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser

star rating

(236)

favorite

Centella Calming Gel Cream

Iunik
Centella Calming Gel Cream

star rating

(1204)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Natural Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++

ISNTREE
Hyaluronic Acid Natural Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(439)

favorite

upvote

comment

skincarebymilan101

Dry/Sensitive

Also, if your goal is to get rid of some acne as well then I would recommend incorporating a chemical exfoliant into your skincare routine. This helps to remove dead skin cells and reveal smoother looking skin. You should use it only 2-3 times a week just to avoid overexfoliating the skin. I have sensitive, combination skin and I’ve used the ISNTREE aha essence just to help reduce my pimples and hydrate my skin. It’s honestly one of the best exfoliants I’ve ever tried! I would suggest doing a patch test first for about a week before applying it to your whole face. I hope this helps! 😌
Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence

ISNTREE
Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence

star rating

(221)

favorite

upvote

comment

skincarebymilan101

Dry/Sensitive

@nadikabi No problem! So glad to help you out ☺️❤️
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

Hi honey. Start with basics~1. Cleanser, 2. Toner 3. Moisturizer. Add items as you start feeling comfortable in your skin and learning what your skin needs.💙
upvote

comment

N

nadikabi

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much! 🤠
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

oops, forgot SPF a definite necessity.💙
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!