picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

LittleDoe user profile picture

LittleDoe

Dry/Resilient

dot80 Views

Any Wrinkles Prevention Tips for Side Sleepers? 😴

Hi everyone~ As the title states; I'm a side sleeper & I've tried my best to sleep on my back because I've heard it's the least wrinkle provoking sleeping position but it just never works out for me... I'd say I'm still on the young side (23) but because of my side sleeping - tossing & turning habits, I've noticed almost wrinkle-like creases above my cheekbones where my pillow squishes the side of my face. Since I can't do anything about how I sleep, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on this topic or on how to care for that area? I'd really appreciate any tips :) For extra reference, they're not deep-set lines yet but I'd like to prevent them from getting to that point if possible & I do own a silk pillowcase.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

If you can afford this, it would be a great deal for side sleepers to avoid wrinkle and skin folds. It is designed for any sleep position but especially for side sleeper. The site is beautypillow.com
upvote

comment

LittleDoe

Dry/Resilient

I've heard of special pillows designed for side sleepers before but they're always crazy expensive & out of my budget 😅 Would you say it's worth the splurge if you've tried it yet?
upvote

comment

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

That's a great question. I'm an older woman and I can tell a difference in wrinkles on the side that I sleep on. I wish someone would have had some suggestions for us side sleepers and how to prevent wrinkles. The only thing I can think of is use a silk pillowcase and try to alternate from side to side. Hope this helps a little!
upvote

comment

LittleDoe

Dry/Resilient

I turn from side to side a lot in my sleep so I sadly do have creasing on both sides (some days more obvious than others, I'd say it's only visible enough for me to notice though) but I just recently bought the dieux eyemasks during black friday & I'm going to start wearing them overnight to see if it helps make any difference 🤔 Will keep you updated if you'd like!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!