picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

sevyoktav user profile picture

sevyoktav

Oily/Resilient

dot163 Views

COMMONLABS 3000

There are so many people who returned their products because of expensive tax (ID especially). I'm hoping picky and the company of products would choose another shipping method so we would not have to pay such expensive tax. Thank you very much picky and generous commonlabs. Well we were agree to pay when purchasing it on picky shop, but there are another method with cheaper tax. Please consider it πŸ™πŸ»
upvote

comment

3 Comments

heyyiamdito user profile picture

heyyiamdito

Oily/Resilient

No, it's not their fault to choose EMS as their shipping method. Users are AGREE to the rules and policy including the customs process that might require tax and other fees (depends on the country regulation) before they enter to participated in a giveaway. Participants also dont know what shipping methods that will be used by Picky and brands, so all the giveaways held by Picky are basically 'a gamble'. If they complain about the expensive tax and fees they have to pay, don't they read the agreement before???
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

I suppose many didn't realize the taxes or customs fees that incurred to them are so expensive, I have seen some Picky users shared that the bills costs more than the product itself! Mindblowing!
upvote

comment

roxyfoxypinky user profile picture

roxyfoxypinky

Oily/Sensitive

me too i just got the package and got shocked why i must pay the taxes so i returned the package because it’s so expensive
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

I have an international giveaway on IG @sunflower2550 if it interests you do participate πŸŽ€πŸŽ https://www.instagram.com/p/CW76Y9xp36X/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!