picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Chinitangkastila user profile picture

Chinitangkastila

Dry/Resilient

dot40 Views

Hi Everyone I just received my Cosrx Snail essence and I am wonder how to use it how to layer which part of the routine? After toner or After serum? Thank you

Hi Everyone I just received my Cosrx Snail essence and I am wonder how to use it how to layer which part of the routine? After toner or After serum? Thank you
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(3017)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey hun, welcome to Picky πŸ€— I've got this essence & I use it in place of toner! After the essence, I move on to serum & moisturizer.
upvote

comment

Chinitangkastila user profile picture

Chinitangkastila

Dry/Resilient

this helps thank you
upvote

comment

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

Thinnest to thickest. I have this and it has been my hg for a long time. I use this in this order toner-serum-cosrx snail mucin-moisturizer. There are also times I apply this before serum when my serums texture is a bit thick, but most of the times after serum because most of my serums are lighter/thinner in consistency. 😊
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

Depends on the consistency of your serum, if it’s thinner use it before Snail Mucin, if thicker - after!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!