picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Other

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot93 Views

Sharing My Current Favourite Toner !

๐Ÿ ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—”๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น-๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ๐—บ๐—น It's contains 68% mucin from wild yam extract that restores tired skin and improves skin vitality. Star ingredients of this mucin toner are 68% of wild yam mucin, 3% of panthenol, hyaluronic acid, centella asiatica leaf water, arginine & alcohol and fragrance-free. First, I'd like to point out that the bottle is enormous in my opinion, and the less viscous texture is easy to spread, fast absorption and completely nonsticky๐ŸคฉMucin toner also hydrates my skin deeply and improves my skin barrier as well. It gives me plumpy skin and hydrated skin after I use it for around 2-3 weeks. I'll repurchase this toner in future and highly recommend this to sensitive and combination skin. Rate 4.6/5 โœจ ๐˜š๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ >> Check Out My Instagram For More. Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Jynxxzskin user profile picture

Jynxxzskin

Dry/Resilient

looks good๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

been hearing so many good things about this brand
upvote

comment

Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Oily/Resilient

I love the moisturizer from this brand. never get a chance to try the toner. tks for posting
upvote

comment

Luckygirl user profile picture

Luckygirl

Dry/Resilient

thank you for sharing xx
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!