Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

dot85 Views

❄️ INTENSE HAND CREAM FOR WINTER ❄️

I wanted to share with you a hand cream that I'm crazy about. It's called * AHAVA DEADSEA WATER MINERAL HAND CREAM* I received this last year in my Allure Beauty Box and I'm so happy that I did. It rescued my hands from the effects of the cold, harsh Winters that we have here in Pennsylvania. It's a soft, silky consistency that feels soothing rubbing it into your hands. It doesn't take much. It absorbs completely into your skin and isn't greasy at all. It has a slight, soft scent that I actually enjoy. It's not overwhelming but if you're overly sensitive to smells this probably isn't the right product for you. I find the scent calming. This cream kept my hands hydrated, healthy and protected during the cold months. If you're looking for a hand cream that actually works this winter this would be a great choice that you'll be satisfied with. I will always be sure to have this within hands reach every winter ❄️
carousel
upvote

comment

10 Comments

Clarab13 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Clarab13

Oily/Resilient

I love Ahava hand and body products, also liked their face exfoliant and mud mask. it's genuine Dead Sea product which is known for the many benefits for skin care. Glad to hear you liked it 😁
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

I haven't tried any of their other products. Thanks for letting me know that they are all good quality like their hand cream!!💕
upvote

comment

AvonShay user profile picture

AvonShay

Oily/Resilient

I 🧡 AHAVA products. They’re amazing and does wonders for your skin. Got hooked on the line years ago when a former coworker gifted me a small tube of the same hand cream. Thereafter, any time a colleague traveled to/from Israel, I’d asked them to purchase a few tubes/sets for me. It’s much cheaper there. 😀
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

This hand cream is great! I have to try some of their other products!!
upvote

comment

LilacLuna user profile picture
super picky user badge

LilacLuna

Dry/Sensitive

I’ll have to try this! my current fav is L’Occitane for saving my dry winter hands 😅
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

L'OCCITANE is an amazing brand with awesome products also.. WOW , come to think of it, it's a toss up between the two. I love both!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!