picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

dot159 Views

Received COMMONLABS Vitamin E Ampoule, what do I do next?? PLEASE GUIDE THIS NOOB!

Heya Pickies πŸ’• It's my first time receiving a Giveaway! I'll do a patch test tonight & use the Ampoule tomorrow night onwards, as I'd like to wait 24 hours ⏳ after patch test. Am I supposed to confirm on Picky Rewards or elsewhere that I've received the product? PLEASE GUIDE THIS NOOB!
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

You don't have to confirm anything dear ^^ just start using it and do the review as they request as normal. rmb to submit the form before deadline!! when you submit the form there will be an option asking you whether you have received the products and if you press yes you did, you will have to provide proof of screenshot and links of your posted review. hope your skin loves it!! and congrats to you!!!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you, dear πŸ’“
upvote

comment

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

Really? oh I thought you would have won more! especially since you have the star in your profile for Picky squad ❀️ anyway Congratulations! Just follow the steps on the first email (where you confirmed participation in the giveaway) it has the tags and links you need to put on your post on Instagram etc πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I'm picky/choosy about the giveaways I participate in πŸ˜… I've learnt products may seem wonderful but how they work on our skin may not be as great. I read others' reviews before I decide to join giveaways, no matter how tempted I am πŸ˜„ Actually, this is the second giveaway that I've won but I missed an email about winning my first giveaway 😣
upvote

comment

Dreamjela user profile picture

Dreamjela

Oily/Resilient

Use this for 2 weeks and post your reviews on Picky and IG . Then submit the form sent by picky and attach the review links.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thankfully, I've got 2 weeks to use it before the deadline. So, I'm able to give it a reasonable assessment ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!