picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Vegetableskin user profile picture

Vegetableskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot69 Views

[๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ] ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐š๐๐š๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ

๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง- Toning Toner is the best non-irritating, exfoliating toner for sensitive skin. Centella Toning Toner also has whitening and anti-wrinkling effects while also serving the purpose of keeping skin moist and bright. Centella Toning Toner helps to remove dead skin cells and this allows other skincare and cosmetics to be absorbed effectively. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž- I have reviewed this toner before you can check out my previous post for more but I will still share my experience โค๏ธโค๏ธThis is one of my favourite toner!! I really love this centella toner!! After cleansing I use my hand gently pat on my face and let it absorb. The texture is really lightweight and not sticky at all!! I usually use 2-3 layers and it doesnโ€™t sticky at all!! Yea this is y I love it very much ๐Ÿ˜ I did see my my skin is moist and glowing after using this. Overall this toner is one of my favourite I love centella and love SKIN1004 ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

wow! did you win it in this giveaway?
upvote

comment

Vegetableskin user profile picture

Vegetableskin

Dry/Sensitive

no dear
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!