picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

suyachim user profile picture

suyachim

Oily/Resilient

dot106 Views

πŸ§ͺThe Potions x Picky Giveaway ReviewπŸ§ͺ βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–

I received this product for free from Picky andΒ The PotionsΒ in exchange for my honest review. The Potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule: 10/10 The Potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule contains one of the most hyped ingredients in the skincare community. That ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid. This magical liquid is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist. By using The Potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule, there is an extra moisture boost. The skin is moisturised, hydrated and happy. This ampoule is minimalistic, as it only contains 3 simple ingredients. The liquid absorbs fast and can be used daily for quench dehydrated skin. It is hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, cruelty-free, and has no scent. It is slightly thick and colourless. The 20ml glass bottle has a big dropper. Just 2-3 drops can suffice for the whole face. After applying, skin is soft and smooth. Ingredients: Water, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid) βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž– The Potions Peptide Ampoule: 10/10 The Potions Peptide Ampoule is hypoallergenic, cruelty free and contains peptides. Peptides have potential anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, or muscle building properties. It builds collagen and elastin, encouraging skin to look younger. There is no added fragrance, and can be used on sensitive skin. Peptides can also soothe and nourish exhausted and irritated skin. The liquid has thin consistency. It is easy to spread on the face and absorbs quickly. Comes in 20ml, same packaging and bottle as the Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule or Jojoba Oil serum. Big dropper, 2-3 drops is enough for the whole face. Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Tranexamoyl Dipeptide-22, Hexapeptide-9, Tripeptide-29, Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-22, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Copper Tripeptide-1 (Peptides) βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž– I received this product for free from Picky andΒ The PotionsΒ in exchange for my honest review. The Potions Jojoba Oil serum: 9/10 The Potions Jojoba Oil serum contains jojoba seed oil, that helps balance oil and sebum production without clogging pores. It is also hypoallergenic, cruelty free, rich in vitamins (like omega 6, and omega 9) and relieves dryness. The serum is runny, has little to no texture and does not leave a sticky feeling after applying to skin. There is no added fragrance, which means that it would not irritate sensitive skin. Jojoba seed oil contains an ingredient that is most similar to human sebum, allowing it to penetrate easily into skin. Personally, I like to use this oil serum as a last step of my skincare routine. It helps to seal everything in and give an extra moisture boost. I love that this can be used for any part of the body, it really is convenient. It may feel a little greasy, but its fine. The glass bottle is 20ml, exactly same as the Hyaluronic Acid ampoule and Peptide ampoule. βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž– Thank you for reading!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

I have an international giveaway on IG @sunflower2550 . do checkout if it interests you https://www.instagram.com/p/CW76Y9xp36X/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

Plumie user profile picture

Plumie

Oily/Resilient

Great review!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!