picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Intanpriyanti user profile picture

Intanpriyanti

Dry/Sensitive

dot62 Views

Picky X The Potions

The Potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule 20ml Texture: The texture is a bit thick and feels a bit tacky when applied onto the skin but doesn’t leave stickiness on my hand. The texture doesn’t bother me because that sticky feeling doesn’t last long. Its good as a primer before makeup to make your complexion looks flawless and skinlike. Result: I love how they make its ingredients very simple yet satisfying. It feels like there’s a barrier on my skin which is a good thing and makes my skin feels hydrated and plump. It smells nothing, it has no added fragrance. It doesn’t make my skin. This product is also alcohol free which is good for those who have an allergic to fragrance and alcohol. For me, it doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s good for those who have dry skin but I think it’s friendly for all skin types. The Potions Jojoba Oil Serum 20ml Texture: Super light-oil, goes well with my moisturizer or own itself. Great for nighttime routine, cause it’s too greasy for me if i use that in the morning Result: Based on the ingredients, it is 100% made by jojoba oil and is completely alcohol and fragrance free. My skin doesn't give any bad sign after using this. But, it still leaves a sticky residue on my hands and face though the texture is a super-light. I don’t think it’s absorbed well because after a long time of using this, my face still sticky. This one is great for those with dry skin as the oily effect after use is great for keeping the skin moisturised. I’m gonna use this twice a week to keep the water in my skin balanced. The Potions Peptide Ampoule 20ml Texture: The texture is a bit thick and feels a bit tacky when applied onto the skin but doesn’t leave stickiness on my hand. The texture doesn’t bother me because that sticky feeling doesn’t last long. Its good as a primer before makeup to make your complexion looks flawless and skinlike. Result: It feels like there’s a barrier on my skin which is a good thing and makes my skin feels hydrated and plump. It smells nothing, it has no added fragrance. It doesn’t make my skin. This product is also alcohol free which is good for those who have an allergic to fragrance and alcohol. For me, it doesn’t irritate my skin. Thank you Picky & The Potions!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

skinbyren user profile picture

skinbyren

Dry/Resilient

nice shot💖. thanks for your review
upvote

comment

Intanpriyanti

Dry/Sensitive

thank you 😍
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing your review😍
upvote

comment

Intanpriyanti

Dry/Sensitive

glad you enjoyed it 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!