picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

D

deethomp

Oily/Resilient

dot42 Views

What’s your biggest skin concern?

how do you try & fix it daily? What products do you use?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Hormonal acne and acne scars! Hormonal acne couldn't be fixed if I am not mistaken. Acne scars I used niacinamide and cica!
upvote

comment

D

deethomp

Oily/Resilient

I have the same problems unfortunately have you been able to find anything that works ?
upvote

comment

nadianatasyaah user profile picture

nadianatasyaah

Oily/Resilient

PIH! i usually used Vit C + Niacinamide+sunscreen every morning And retinol+Niacinamide at night. Sometimes i used AHA/BHA twice a week
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

i have so many concern as i get older 😂 dry skin, acne, acne scars, dark spot, panda eye, and aging 😂 for those i use hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, galactomyces, tretinoin, retinol, and aha/bha and protect my skin with sunscreen too I literally spend most of my money on my skin lol 😂 i hope this would pay off in the future
upvote

comment

D

deethomp

Oily/Resilient

what is panda eye? and that’s good I’m glad you have found a routine that works for you!
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

dark circle is the only and the most concern that I have at the moment. I tried many products but didn't work for me. I am just started using goodal eye cream. It seems like my dark circle has been reduced but not completely. Hope it will help me
Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Circle Eye Cream

GOODAL
Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Circle Eye Cream

star rating

(17)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!