picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

LisaAndRich user profile picture

LisaAndRich

Dry/Resilient

dot157 Views

The Potions Review - Peptide, Jojoba & Hyaluronic Acid

Thank you to Go Picky, Picky Rewards, The Potions Official and the The Potions USA for sending me these to try in exchange for my honest review. I loved that they are cruelty free, hypoallergenic and there are no artificial fragrances. They come in frosted glass bottles with a dropper. The packaging is simple yet elegant looking. The Potions Deep Hydration Trio contained a Peptide Ampoule, Jojoba Oil Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule. I decided to use them together by layering them on both my face and the back of my hands. I figured it may take a little longer to see results on my face but I stare at the back of my hands all the time. They are dry and aging and I really need some help! First I apply the Peptide Ampoule. It had a very thin consistency so I’ve only needed 1 drop on my face and 1 drip on each hand. It spreads easily, absorbs quickly and I wait a minute before applying the Jojoba Oil Serum. The Peptide Ampoule is moisturizing, soothes and nourishes aging skin. This is why I chose to apply it first. Next I apply the Jojoba Oil Serum. This oil is thick and does not spread as easily when I used it first and that is why I chose to use it second. I am using 3-4 drops on my face and 2 drops on each back of my hand. It helps relieve dryness. It does have a natural scent but it’s not strong and once applied I didn’t notice it. Lastly I apply the Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule. While this is a thicker oil it spreads easily and I only need 1 drop on both my face and the back of my hands. Hyaluronic acid quenches and retains moisture in the skin. It creates a thin and transparent moisturizing membrane which prevents moisture from evaporating and reduces external irritation. I also loved using this product by itself as it feels wonderful when I apply it either directly on my skin or after the other 2 oils. It’s a breath of fresh air to my skin and it’s nice and cool. That’s important because I live in Arizona. Once I have applied all 3 to the back of my hands I can see an immediate difference because my skin is plumped up. They also remain hydrated for quite a long time. On my face I notice that my skin is more hydrated and appears plump. I am looking forward to using these long term.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

22 Comments

denyaspicky user profile picture

denyaspicky

Dry/Sensitive

hey can you support my picky review on my insta @skinsraccel i will support yours too!
upvote

comment

LisaAndRich

Dry/Resilient

I just commented and followed from @richandlisaj 💜
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Great review. Thanks for sharing it😍
upvote

comment

LisaAndRich

Dry/Resilient

Thank you! 💜
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for the review.
upvote

comment

LisaAndRich

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for reading it! 💜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!