picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Beautyinsideus9 user profile picture

Beautyinsideus9

Oily/Resilient

dot42 Views

I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review. I Got "THE POTIONS Deep Hydration Trio" In which which contains 🦋 The potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule 🦋 The Potions Jojoba oil serum 🦋 The Potions Peptite Ampoule

I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review. I Got "THE POTIONS Deep Hydration Trio" In which which contains 🦋 The potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule 🦋 The Potions Jojoba oil serum 🦋 The Potions Peptite Ampoule 💎 About Product: 🦋 The potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule: 🔅It Provides deep hydration to promote plumper skin without clogging pores. 🔅 I am currently using Hyaluronic acid from other brand some so I was really excited about this product this bottle has transparent color and It was absorbed so easily and H.A is the first or second step in my skincare. routine. It was really very light on my skin but have a little thick consistency but absorbs really fast. 🦋 The Potions Jojoba oil serum: 🔅 Its 100% jojoba oil 🔅As I did research abou this product so It was mentioned on the product that if you experience any redness or irritation not to use or consult a doctor so I did a patch test so It went well so I used it and it went really well on my skin. It contains Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil which is rich in fatty acids and it has benifits of skin soothing and and has a variety of healing properties. 🔅I used it in the evening in the last of skincare or sometimes I apply it without any product, it has oil consistency so i prefer to use it in my evening routine so that it hydrates and nourishes my skin in the morning. 🦋 The Potions Peptite Ampoule: 🔅It has 8 peptide Complex to smooth out uneven skin tone and brightens dull Complexion skin. 🔅The first thing I notice about this is the color it slightly yellow color, the texture was really light slimy but absorbs so easily and extreme light and doesn't have any smell no fragrance which is great. I love the texture doesn't even feel like I have applied anything its been only a week I am using this product so can't say much but will update that too in future.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

denyaspicky user profile picture

denyaspicky

Dry/Sensitive

hey can you support my picky review on my insta @skinsraccel i will support yours too!
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Great review. thanks for sharing it😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!