picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

dollybaby316 user profile picture

dollybaby316

Dry/Resilient

dot44 Views

The Potions

I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review Thanks picky&the potions send me this good product.🤩❤️🥰🥰🥰💕 #pickyreview #gopicky #thepotionspicky 💫The potions Peptide Ampoule💫 Whitening moisturizing 💕Peptide can stop the production of melanin in the skin and whiten the skin from the inside out. Keep skin hydrated. 💕 Feeling of use: Apply a layer of peptide after using the essence water. Then apply a thick layer of cream, and the next day it will be visible to the naked eye and full of moisture. 💕 Don't rub it, or you will rub the mud 💫The potions hyaluronic Acid Ampoule💫 💕Hyaluronic acid can absorb water hundreds or even thousands of times its own weight, and it can adhere to the skin to help the skin get more water and make the skin more hydrated💕 Usage experience: After the essence water, apply a thick layer of hyaluronic acid, do not rub it, and then apply a refreshing cream 💕 It is very moisturizing, and the skin feels like a full drink. 💫The potions Jojoba Oil Serum💫 💕 Jojoba oil has a complete composition of protein and amino acids, many different types of vitamins, natural minerals and collagen. It has a good moisturizing and moisturizing effect, which can increase skin moisture, firm the skin, and prevent wrinkles and aging. Anti-oxidant, anti-free radical 💕 Jojoba oil is a skin care product very suitable for dry skin. After massage on the face, it will be absorbed quickly. After using jojoba oil, apply the essence and it will not feel very sticky. 👍I like this bottle of jojoba oil very much. This is a must-have product for every girl with dry skin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!