picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

dot100 Views

Friendly reminder that reviews don’t go in the discussions!

I think I’ve scrolled by at least 10 Potions reviews that were posted in the timeline instead of under product reviews so I thought I’d let new users know that reviews go in another section of Picky! (If you look up the name of the product and scroll down a bit, you should be able to give that product a star rating and then begin your review and add photos/videos)
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

Oh my God, finally! Someone say sth about this. I can’t understand how some just don’t check this app, it’s easy to use and understand. Explore is the word. I mean, looking at the discussion right now just makes me feeling down, there’re more creative content could be written instead of some random reviews and winning announcements. I feel sorry for those who cry for help, their post got unnoticed most of the times.
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Recently all the posts are either reviews of the same products or giveaway winnings 😒
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

Exactly, I don't know how many potions reviews I will have to scroll past today but it's not looking good.
upvote

comment

PickyMamaof5 user profile picture

PickyMamaof5

Dry/Resilient

It’s an easy way to find exactly where it goes, plus it guides you through the process..it couldn’t get any easier.😊
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

Yes thank you! I have been finding difficult to participate in the discussions when nearly every "discussion" is someone's review. It makes some of peoples important skin questions get missed in the sea of spam. There is no need for the discussions to be flooded with reviews as that's what my IG feed is for. I wish the Picky team could address this.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!