picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

3004theo user profile picture

3004theo

Oily/Sensitive

dot29 Views

THE POTIONS Deep Hydration Trio Review

I received these products for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค ๐Ÿ’™ Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule ๐Ÿงก Peptide Ampoule ๐Ÿ’› Jojoba Oil Serum Firstly, this my first time that I won a picky giveaway. I'm so excited!! Also this is my first time trying out this brand. Due to some delays in delivery, I could only review these products based on my first impression as I only tried this products twice. I received these products yesterday evening so i quickly made in last night routine and this morning because today's deadline so I haven't tried them thoroughly๐Ÿฅฒ So here quick review of the products~ All three products contains 20ml in a glass bottles with dropper. I like the packaging of these products. They come in a glass bottle, it looks clean, cute, asthetic and minimalist. They are all cruelty free, fragrance free and vegan. Suitable for all skin types. Here, at The Potions, they encourage creating our own recipe with ampoules, which means routines all vary from person to person! Feel free to try different routines using their ampoules to find our recipe... Because THAT is the correct way to use our ampoules! To explain my routine: I apply the peptides+HA ampoules (2 drops+2drops) in the morning. And at night, I'm applying the HA ampoule+jojoba oil serum (2 drops+1 drops). ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ The texture of this ampoule is quite viscous but it absorbs quicly into the skin. It leaves my skin hydrated and plumpy. This ampoule contains of water, pentylene glycol and sodium hyaluronate. ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ The texture of this ampoule is lightweight and absorbs quicly. This is my first peptide I have tried. This ampoule make my skin feel hydrate and plump. It doesnโ€™t leave my skin feeling sticky and greasy. This ampoule contains 8 different types of peptides. ๐—๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ ๐—ข๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ The texture of this serum is lightweight and watery even though it is oil. This is my first jojoba oil I have tried. I did find that mixing it into my moisturizer is nice, didn't feel greasy at all. This serum contain only one single ingredient, 100% Jojoba seed oil. Conclusion Each one has a function so i'll see how my skin evolve for future. Peptides are mostly for firming, HA for hydration, Jojoba for nourishing so i think we can notice each of their benefits. I love the fact that these can be used to the person's preferences because it makes it so much more diverse for all skin types! Using all three at once or rotating them from day to day is all up to us! Thank you so much for @go.picky @go.picky.id @pickyrewards and @thepotions_usa for sending me these amazing products. I'm so glad I got to try The Potions Deep Hydration Trio. I'll certainly continue to use these!๐Ÿ’— #pickyreview #gopicky #ThePotionspicky #pickyrewards
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!