picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

A

anna1979

Oily/Resilient

dot36 Views

The Potions Deep Hydration Trio Review

Hi all. I received those products for free in exchange for my honest review. I halve never been so happy to win a giveaway as I was for this one. That’s because the winter is coming my skin is very dry and dehydrated. The whole set has three products included: Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide and Jojoba Oil. Three 20 mls frosted glass bottles with pipette. Very simple yet very elegant packaging. I love the fact that the products are cruelty free, hypoallergenic and no artificial fragrance. I have decided to use them all together as was suggested on The Potions Official Site. For face, neck and chest I use 2-3 drops of each. I mixed them all in my palms and applied every morning and evening first step after cleansing on the damp face. The mixture goes on very smooth and absorbs quick leaving my face dewy and not oily as I was afraid it might.I was worried at the beginning to apply oil on my face as I have a very oily T zone and I thought jojoba oil might make it worse but that never happened. Right after applying the mixture my face feels hydrated and plumped and the effects lasts for a long time. I was also afraid that the oil might interfere with makeup but if anything I noticed that my makeup looks better as my skin is not as dry and dehydrated as before. So far I a very happy with the way my skin feels since I have started The Deep Hydration Trio. I will definitely carry on using it during the winter and I will have to see how they will act during the summer. The only problem is that the bottles are small- only 20 mls- but with using only a few drops per application they will probably last for a while. Thank you very much Picky and The Potions for giving me the opportunity to try Deep Hydration Trio.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

V

Victory

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing your review 💫
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!