picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

tiffanybabe101 user profile picture

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

dot67 Views

REVIEW! my first picky giveaway win!! 😍💕

I recieved these products for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review! First off I wanted to say this kit is extremely hydrating! I loved all of the products and incorporating them into my routine was super fun!! They don’t have much of a scent and that’s perfect for those of you who have a sensitivity to fregrences In your products! They are all super lightweight and dry down fast as well! Perfect to use morning and night! 💕 ~ 🖤Jojoba oil serum: This product would have to be my favorite one of all! I absolutely loved how hydrating it was on my face! I use this product on my face before I do my makeup and I noticed my skin was nice and smooth! No breakouts at all! I also use this serum on my inner thighs to help after shaving to get rid of ingrowns! My boyfriend also used this product to help after shaving his beard to get rid of any flakyness or dryness that he may have! 🖤Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule: This product is another HOLY GRAIL!! It is absolutely amazing for filling in my fine lines as well as helping to hydrate my skin! It feels lovely on the skin as well! Another thing this product is super good for is helping to heal wounds quicker and that was pretty interesting to find out, so I put it to the test! My daughter had a little paper cut on her hand and I applied this ampoule to her wound and by the next day it was almost fully healed!! 🖤Peptide Ampoule: I’ve been looking for a product to help fix my skin barrier and I think I’ve found it!! This product has helped the texture of my skin so much already!! My skin is so smooth when I use this product! Perfect for anti-aging as well! I’ve also noticed that this product has been really releaving for my acne and has helped to clear my skin up again! ~ Overall? I love these products a lot, what I do wish is that they would make this into one serum as this isn’t very convenient for traveling.. I also wish the Bottles would have been a little larger since you can use on your face or body! I do love everything I recieved and am completely happy and satisfied with the results of all of these products!! 10/10 baby!!
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️
upvote

comment

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

awe absolutely thank you for your comment! 💕
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

absolutely no problem thank you for reading!! 💕🥰
upvote

comment

avecbelle user profile picture

avecbelle

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing:)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!