picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

MAX1972 user profile picture

MAX1972

Dry/Resilient

dot76 Views

🌿THE POTIONS🌿 Deep Hydration Trio Review 🌺

🍃 I received The Potions Deep Hydration Trio complimentary from @Picky and @ThePotions in exchange for my honest review 🍃 The Deep Hydration Trio consists of three Ampoule's 🍊PEPTIDE 🍊JOJOBA 🍊HYALURONIC ACID 🌱AMPOULE DESCRIPTIONS 🌱 🍊PEPTIDE ~ Peptides are amino acids that make up essential proteins such as collagen and elastin. 😊Glowing skin, 8 peptide complex to help smooth out uneven skin tone and brighten dull looking skin 🌱Improves skin elasticity, it penetrates deep into the skin to help promote collagen production and promote firmer looking skin. ⚖Balance Skin by peptide components that are similar to skin cells, helping to balance oil and moisture to make dull skin look vibrant and clear. 💦Soothes Skin by alleviating inflammation and strengthen the skin's barrier 🍊JOJOBA ~ Helps keep the skin healthy by controlling your skin's oil and moisture balance 💦Deeply Moisturizing going deep into your skin to help retain moisture for smoother and more supple skin ⛔Sebum Control, helps control excess sebum production leading to acne and clogged pores 😊Closely resembles your skin's natural oils helping to improve adhesion, absorption and moisture retention of your favorite skin care products 🍊HYALURONIC ACID ~ And it's salt derivative sodium hyaluronic are humectants capable of attracting up to a 1000 times it's weight in water. Over time our skin slowly loses the ability to effectively retain moisture. Hyaluronic Acid gatherers moisture around the skin to help reduce the effects of external stress factors 🏋️‍♂️Strengthens Skin 💦Soothe Dry Skin and protects irritated skin ⛔Prevents Moisture Evaporation and protects skin from environmental agressors such as pollution and dust. 🌿OVERALL~I found this Korean Trio to be my HOLY GRAIL 😍 The Potions worked so well each by themselves, but when I applied all three together the results were wonderful!! Thank you so much @Picky and @ThePotions for this truly AMAZING experience! I can't wait to try the other Potions...Super Excited 🌺🥰
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️
upvote

comment

MAX1972 user profile picture

MAX1972

Dry/Resilient

🌺🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!