Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Beri1872 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

dot99 Views

My Favorite Potion!!

Just sharing my review of the one potion that changed my skincare routine! 🥰♥️ I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review (: This specific oil-serum is part of a set: The Potions' “Deep Hydration Trio”. 🧪 Jojoba Oil Serum. Glass container,20ml.🧪 💧*Texture:*💧 It is a yellow (natural color, not added artificially) very liquid, thin textured oil of quick absorption. It applies like a dry oil, meaning, it leaves NO oily residue (yes, it’s as great as it sounds!) It leaves the skin very soft, it’s not a heavy formulation as you would expect from an oil. In fact, it’s featherlight for an oil-serum. Also, it has no scent, which is great for those with smell sensitivities. 🧬 *Formulation:* 🧬 Jojoba oil it’s a hydrating substance (or humectant), meant to attract and hold water to the surface layer of the skin, it is non-comedogenic, and it also contains antioxidants, good to help in the anti-aging process. It has many benefits when related to skincare and beauty: soothes and hydrates, improves the skin barrier, treats acne, sunburn, dry skin, rough cuticles, cold sores, eczema, and frizzy hair among others. ✨ *Performance*: ✨ This product is bomb! I honestly wouldn’t have researched it or added it to my skincare product repertoire if it hadn’t been for Picky and The Potions gifting it to me since I’m not the biggest fan of face oils. I must say though, I really enjoy using it along with the other Potions in the set (the Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid). I like it as the last part of my routine, but only at night, since I don’t find it goes best under my makeup during the day. My skin has loved this oil-serum formulation. I have certainly noticed a good change regarding texture, breakouts (from maskne specifically), and softness/hydration. I’ve had no negative reactions. 🌸 *Other pros:* 🌸 I really like how you can apply it on top of the ampoules from the set and doesn’t pill up, still absorbs very nicely without being actually oily. I’ve had a blast “playing chemist” with this set 👩🏻‍🔬 I also love the minimalist packaging, very simple, yet attractive. It’s also durable and protective of the product since it is glass. The droppers are proportionate to the bottles and very easy to use and dispense the contents.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

The product is not just bomb but it is the bomb, literally. I enjoyed it most out of the trio!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Yesss!! 🙌🏼🤩 Completely agree!
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience nice shots 👍🏻
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for reading it ♥️✨ And glad to hear you like the pics ☺️🥰
upvote

comment

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

nice review! did you use the oil before, after, or instead of moisturizer?
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

I usually do after my moisturizer; however, since I was specifically testing this trio, I used it INSTEAD of my moisturizer, after the peptides and hyaluronic acid 😊
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ I'd really like to use it to lock in my products at night 🌌
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Yesss 🙌🏼👍🏼
upvote

comment

avecbelle user profile picture

avecbelle

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing! I really like experimenting with this trio too~
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

You’re welcome 😊♥️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!