picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

dot59 Views

Random thought

There’s a moisturiser that claim gave and lock 24h, 48h, 72h even 100h moisturaiser and hydration to the skin Just a random thought.. would it really last that long? And what if we already cleanse our face did the moisturaiser and hydration effect would wash off too? Or would it still stay as long as they claim? If it’s going wash off after cleanser than why should we choose the product that claim gave and lock more than 12h moisturiser and hydration? Since we cleans our face at am and pm 😂 I tag some of product that had the claim
Hydra Rose Moisture Rich Night Gel

Wardah
Hydra Rose Moisture Rich Night Gel

star rating

(12)

favorite

Moisture Surge 100 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

Clinique
Moisture Surge 100 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

star rating

(133)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Just another really bad marketing technique. Unless I am going camping for 4 days straight with no access to a water source to clean my face I am not sure who would be benefiting from the "100h moisture lock" since we wash our face at least 1x a day...
upvote

comment

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

yeah that’s what im thinking too
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Well there's nothing in these products that would lock in anything as they don't have occlusives. Petrolatum is the only one that can throw around these claims 😅 I think it's just a marketing technique and nothing else. Clinique products dry the hell out of my skin so I don't trust any of their claims.
upvote

comment

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

lol 😂 so it’s just an empty claim than aren’t could get sue for that? like the sunscreen case? when the beand claim 50spf but actually only 15??
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!