picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

thompy19 user profile picture

thompy19

Dry/Sensitive

dot68 Views

Giveaway winners?

How long does it usually take to receive what you’ve won?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Tbh. I never really counted the time but around 4 weeks and above unless they used a local distributor
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

if it’s local maybe took a week but for international shipping at least 4 weeks i haven’t received mine since 17oct 😂 and there’s also a delay on shipping too
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Hi there! It really depends on your location and whether the product is shipped domestically or internationally. I live in Uzbekistan (Central Asia) at thr moment, and I confirmed the last giveaway win on Oct 15 and received it on Nov 30, it was sent out by DHL. It actually took them a long time to ship and the deadline had been extended so thankfully we didn't really have to worry much. I used to live in Malaysia and back then I confirmed my first win on July 12 and Picky decided we order the product through Shopee and it arrived on Aug 2. It's better to ask Picky users from your country for a more accurate info 😅
upvote

comment

Plumie user profile picture

Plumie

Oily/Resilient

It depends on where you live, but could take 6-8 weeks...or more now that it is the holiday season.
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

happy new year ❤ I just announced a new year international giveaway . if it interests you do participate https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLrEp7LIlx/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!