picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

dot127 Views

Tax again

I went to pick up my commonlabs products and I had to pay tax again (20€). I don’t have this problem anymore with other brands since they mark it as a gift or they lower value or most of them even give it back to me if I show the receipt. Soo… I guess it was my lass giveaway here. I don’t want to pay for products and then spend hours creating content. It’s not worth it.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

yeah Commonlabs wrote the real value of the products instead of writing it's a gift. on top of that DHL express is the carrier so they take money for doing the custom thingy. that was a mess.
upvote

comment

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

yeah but isntree also wrote the real value, so it’s not the first time 😒
upvote

comment

skincarewithseher user profile picture

skincarewithseher

Oily/Sensitive

It's sad! I know we agreed to pay custom charges while confirming any events. But they at least should mention gift or declare less value on the package. I refused my commonlabs giveaway too. I can't pay 46$ tax it's not worth it. ☹️
upvote

comment

Plumie user profile picture

Plumie

Oily/Resilient

Wow, that is so disappointing! It was a giveaway that you won to review THEIR product. 😔 Thank you for sharing your experience. I'll keep an eye out incase this happens to me too. Hopefully, your next one will actually be a giveaway or that Picky will correct this.
upvote

comment

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

yeah, they should mark it as a gift 😒 I hope you won’t have the same experience
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!