picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Siitha user profile picture

Siitha

Oily/Sensitive

dot241 Views

REAL BARRIER EXTREME CREAM MVP REVIEWER

I m not expecting to get this cream, then I don’t think I’d love this extra creamy cream. But its really works more than well on my skin, and I just wrote what I felt about and I m choosen as one of MVP 🤭😍😍 Back then I really want the last picky box which contains this extreme cream, but the shipping free is almost similar to products price, so I have to skip it. I also didn’t get the last mega give away which is the product is on my wishlist since long time ago and get upset a bit. Surprisingly I’ll get set of real barrier and I can’t wait to try its cleanser 😍 If you wonder to see my experiences with real barrier extreme cream, you can check it on my IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CWSGAzfv7Hc/?utm_medium=copy_link updated: my mvp gift is arrived 🤍 I’ll finish my extreme cream first, then I’ll try the intensive moisture cream and the FW, so it will take times till I post the review
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

30 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

wow congratulations
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

congratulations ❤
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

congrats!🥳🥳🥳
upvote

comment

enikoo user profile picture

enikoo

Dry/Sensitive

congratulations 🎉
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!