picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

Naturalskinismygoal user profile picture

Naturalskinismygoal

Oily/Resilient

dot39 Views

BY ECOM Pure Calming Ampoule series

Picky review with BY ECOM ๐Ÿ’ง I received this product for free from Picky and BY ECOM in exchange for my honest review. @go.picky @pickyrewards @byecom_global @byecom_cosmetic First impression โœจ: I really really love their packaging ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ when I first receive my parcel, I already fell in love with their boxes because it comes in my favourite colour which is pastel blue or light turquoise. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ BY ECOM Pure Calming Ampoule Claims: ๐Ÿ”ต A concentrated ampoule specially formulated with Centella Asiatica Extract ๐Ÿ”ต Help in relax and soothing our skin Experience: ๐Ÿ”นThis ampoule actually help to reduce the irritations and redness on my skin ๐Ÿ”นAfter applying the ampoule, my skin feels smooth ๐Ÿ”นOne thing I love about this ampoule is that it is not sticky after applying them ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ”นEffect can be seen quite fast as I had a large acne and it calms it very quickly too BY ECOM Pure Calming Ampoule Mask Claims: ๐Ÿ”ต A highly enriched face mask that instantly hydrate the skin while their botanical ingredients effectively soothes irritated skins Experience: ๐Ÿ”น The sheet mask is really really great I am telling you. If you are busy and don't have time to do every steps of skincare routine. Just use this mask, it refresh your skin and it is not sticky either. ๐Ÿ”นHydrates your skin within 15 minutes, quick and works wonderfully Will I repurchase them? My answer is yes ๐Ÿ˜ bonus point because this series comes with my favourite colour ๐Ÿ˜‰ *Do note that the effectiveness of skincare varies from different skin type and different people. #pickyreview #gopicky #BY ECOMpicky
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

omg gotta agree with you!!!! I had a huge and painful pimple. after using the ampoule, it shrinked and was not painful anymore! this is a HG to those who needs some loves on their pimples hahah
upvote

comment

Naturalskinismygoal user profile picture

Naturalskinismygoal

Oily/Resilient

Yes yes yes, I have few gathering these few days but then because of my period, I have pimples surfacing. This ampoule and mask really save my life
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!