picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

dot100 Views

I have to pay for Common Labs

Hi! how’s your giveaway product? is it arrived at your home or they still on the way? anyway, i know some package from picky collab giveaway aren’t free, sometimes we have to pay for the tax and any other fees different in every country But so far, i already win for quite many products i have never paid for taxes and fees, but today, i was shocked bcs when the package came to my house, i have to paid for IDR 167.500 ($12) and the bad news is i wasn’t home and my mom received and paid for it (ngl i’m not gonna take it and ask for retur if i was home) Yes i got a free product but this still unfair bcs the fees that i paid isn’t cheap, many other friends said it was bcs the brand put the real price ($30) in the invoice so the tax officer see it and calculating it 🙂 Anyway, i just hope that the product will bring some progress to my skin so i’m not regret for paying😌🤣
upvote

comment

3 Comments

V

Victory

Oily/Resilient

My Commonlabs products still didn't arrive, they haven't left Korea yet
upvote

comment

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

really? but sometimes the tracking code isn’t accurate perfectly, they kinda stuck but a few days later arrived in home
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Oh that sucks that you had to pay! I really hope your skin loves the product. ❤️ I received my ampoule from Commonlabs a couple of days ago and luckily I didn't have to pay anything.
upvote

comment

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

i hope so🥺
upvote

comment

skincarewithseher user profile picture

skincarewithseher

Oily/Sensitive

mine was 46$ tax and I reject it.
upvote

comment

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

omg thats above the price of the product a lot🙄
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!