picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

melmel26 user profile picture

melmel26

Oily/Sensitive

dot155 Views

Looking for brands

I am trying get started as a influencer on Instagram I have barley any engagement and I’m trying to find small brands to collab with. Do you know any small brands that would collab with me??
upvote

comment

12 Comments

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

you should focus on quality content first, write more review and try to apply on giveaways here
upvote

comment

melmel26

Oily/Sensitive

I just did thank for the input
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

I agree with the comment above and I saw you mention you just started doing it, it will actually take some time for ppl to actually to reach out to you. if you really want a collab, you can make the first step and reach out to them first ^^
upvote

comment

stashofmasks user profile picture

stashofmasks

Dry/Resilient

I started getting emails around 500 followers or so. Then I took a long break, and last week I started again but it’s been a challenge getting active followers again. The best thing to do is to focus on making good content and showing love to other brands and people too! like and comment on brands, make your page seen. you can join review “giveaways” for example on Jolse and here on picky. You could also try to join an affliate program on for example YesStyle.
upvote

comment

melmel26

Oily/Sensitive

how do you join review giveaways
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

I have an international giveaway . if it interests you do check the link 🎁 https://www.instagram.com/p/CW76Y9xp36X/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

You could join giveaways here on Picky or Instagram
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!