picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

mommyskincaresecrets user profile picture

mommyskincaresecrets

Oily/Resilient

dot426 Views

My first ever prize from Picky!!!❤️❤️❤️

I received this product for free from Picky and COMMONLABS in exchange for my honest review. Thank you so much Picky and Commonlabs for sending this Vitamin E Calming Ampoule.❤️❤️❤️ Product Featured: COMMONLABS Vitamin E Calming Ampoule Product Description: This Vitamin E Calming Ampoule is a highly concentrated super soothing ampoule to treat causes of skin trouble. Key ingredients: Vitamin E + Gesolza 72% Tea Tree Extract Madecassoside and Allantoin Claims: - Formulated with vitamin E to protect skin - Helps heal and prevent breakouts with patented functional ingredient Gesolza™ - Works to control excess sebum as it protects problematic skin - Reduces inflammation to heal and calm your complexion. No animal testing No paraben No alcohol No artificial color Packaging: Comes in a clear green bottle with dropper and white box. How I use it: Just drop 2-3 times on my palm and rub it then gently tap on my face and neck until it fully absorbed. My experience: It’s my first time to use Ampoule and Vitamin E on my skin. It’s also my first product to test from COMMONLABS. Honestly, I love tea tree ingredients in my skincare. I slowly integrated this in my routine so I’ve been using it at night only. It’s been a week and so far my skin loves it. It has a viscous gel type texture, lightweight, no stickiness feeling and is absorbed fast by my skin. I had a pimple on my forehead and I noticed that when I started applying this, my pimple dried out and subsided. True to their claims, its helps to calm and heal pimples. Though, It’s a little too early to say the other benefits of this ampoule, I will continue to use this and include in my morning routine as well as to maximize the benefits for my skin. Overall, this is a great addition to my routine. Have you tried any products from COMMONLABS? Whats your favorite? PS: I got also some samples! Yay! Thank you so much Picky and COMMONLABS!😍😍😍 #pickyreview #gopicky #COMMONLABSpicky
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

56 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

great review ❤ still waiting for mine
upvote

comment

mommyskincaresecrets

Oily/Resilient

Thank you!❤️ Hope your skin loves it too!❤️
upvote

comment

BarbaraRC user profile picture

BarbaraRC

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for your review 💖 I never try any product of Commonlabs but now I definitely want to try this ampoule 👌🏻
upvote

comment

mommyskincaresecrets

Oily/Resilient

Yes go try it! you’ll love it too!❤️
upvote

comment

SuzieGagne user profile picture

SuzieGagne

Dry/Resilient

thank you for your review 😊 how long have you been with picky before being “picked”? lol
upvote

comment

mommyskincaresecrets

Oily/Resilient

Thank you too!🥰 I joined Picky last August but I’m not active during that time and started joining giveaways here since September.😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!