picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

Melisa13 user profile picture

Melisa13

Dry/Sensitive

dot644 Views

AHA/BHA Exfoliator your best choice 😍

I realised i only have one Exfoliator toner I want to know what do you use and experience And skin type. I am normal 😊 This toner for me is really gentle, but scent is really strong. My skin likes this toner, but i think i can find better.
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

star rating

(1234)

favorite

upvote

comment

55 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

I have a normal to dry sensitive skin and Im really satisfied with Isntree's 2% Bha. I've been using it for weeks now and I love how gentle and yet effective it actually is.
Chestnut BHA 2% Clear Liquid

ISNTREE
Chestnut BHA 2% Clear Liquid

star rating

(183)

favorite

upvote

comment

Melisa13

Dry/Sensitive

how often do you use this toner?
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I have oily/combination resilient skin and this is the only exfoliant that I've been using for a while now
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

upvote

comment

skincrow user profile picture

skincrow

Oily/Sensitive

It burned my skin πŸ₯΄ it helped with my acne though
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Oh I actually this same one at the moment! I have combination skin I also thought I could find something better and I switched to Mandelic acid by Wishtrend, and it was sooo meh πŸ™ Like even the small bumps on my forehead came back. I switched back to Some By Mi toner now, but I still have occasional small bumps on the top of my cheeks and by my sideburns that I do not now how to get rid of, so share your experience with exfoliating stuff please πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

Melisa13

Dry/Sensitive

I used this toner every third day. It really hard to tell what diffrence do to my skin cuz i use many other products. I think it feels more moisture, it is really gentle Exfoliator. Also i use this toner as a face mask. I soak to Cotton pads and use for face spots or all face. Feels more effective, the Next day skin feels more clear. Also helps for pimple treatment 😊
upvote

comment

AnneMarie91 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

AnneMarie91

Oily/Resilient

For me the best exfoliators are the Pixi Clarifity toner, it is quite strong and effective so I recommend to use it 2 days a week. It has AHA(glycolic and lactic acid in a strong enough concentration) and BHA, aloe, fermented extract. The other best exfoliator is the Zitpeel from Acnemy, it is quite mild but effective. It has mandelic ( AHA) and gluconolactone (PHA) in its top 4 ingredients, glycolic acid and salycilic acid are further down the INCI list. The formula is gentle it is a gel that is slightly hydrating that you can use up to 3 nights a week. I love it, it never stings or burns. I love it, it is my discovery of 2021, the brand Acnemy.
Clarity Tonic

Pixi Beauty
Clarity Tonic

star rating

(38)

favorite

Zitpeel

Acnemy
Zitpeel

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

Melisa13

Dry/Sensitive

Never heard about this brand 😊 but i will check, sounds really interesting πŸ’₯
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

That's actually great, thanks for sharing!πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

Melisa13

Dry/Sensitive

It really nice to hear opinion about other products 😍 Also share my own opinion 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!