picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

viktoriabatanek user profile picture

viktoriabatanek

Dry/Sensitive

dot339 Views

First time winning a giveaway! 🥳

Hello everyone! I won a picky giveaway for the first time and I’m very curious about the shipping. How long did it take you until you received your gift? Was it delivered by post or a courrier service? I’m located in Slovakia so yeah. ☺️
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

38 Comments

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Congratulations!🎉 I used to receive gifts when I was living in SEA and Central Asia so my experience may not really be relevant to you 😄 Timing really depends on your location, and it usually took 2-5 weeks in SEA and 6 weeks in Central Asia. It alsp depends on the size of a giveaway: large mega giveaways take longer to ship, but they will sent out a notice if the shipping is delayed for an unusually long time period. It was usually delivered by national post in SEA and even though it was trackable and apparently was delivered to my country in Central Asia by DHL, a postman had actually delivered it to my doorstep haha
upvote

comment

viktoriabatanek user profile picture

viktoriabatanek

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much for the info! ☺️
upvote

comment

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

congratulations
upvote

comment

L

lifestyle

Oily/Resilient

congratulations
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!