picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

kimphung11 user profile picture

kimphung11

Oily/Sensitive

dot39 Views

Tea Tree Ampoule Trouble Ampoule Common Labs good for skin soothing

Common Labs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule ✔ Brand: Common Labs COMMONLABS ✔ Product Name: Vitamin E Calming Ampoule ✔ Contents: 30ml / 1.01fl.oz. ✔ Manufacturer: SR Biotech ✔ Distributor: BC Trading Co., Ltd. Vitamin E tocopherol helps to protect the skin. Contains Gesolza™ , a patented ingredient that suppresses sebum and relieves inflammation . It is a new ingredient that is a complex blend of the famous wormwood extract, pine leaf, and citron extract. The green color of the product container is reminiscent of nature. That's why I feel like my skin is going to be clear. 72% tea tree leaf extract with excellent sebum control . I think it's great that you help me stay healthy and in control. The color of the ampoule is transparent green. The scent is called tea tree scent. It's a refreshing scent that you can feel in the forest. It is a product that contains 72% tea tree leaf extract instead of purified water. It is said to have an excellent skin soothing and disinfecting effect.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ I certainly find this Ampoule soothing!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!