picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Nataliexod user profile picture

Nataliexod

Oily/Sensitive

dot54 Views

Fancy Jade rollers or gua sha?

Has anyone tried using jade rollers or gua sha? I heard they're pretty good. But I am curious about everybody's experience or insights on those. Thank you! ❤️
upvote

comment

3 Comments

K

kale

Oily/Resilient

they’re nice for your face but good quality ones are expensive due to the current trend (i’ve broken quite a few cheap ones after they’ve fallen on the floor lol) instead of buying a jade roller or gua sha i watch youtube videos. try looking up “gua sha with hands”, “gua sha no tools”, or “gua sha with spoons”
upvote

comment

LilacLuna user profile picture
super picky user badge

LilacLuna

Dry/Sensitive

I wouldn’t recommend anything made from real Jade since it’s a porous material and can trap bacteria! Quartz or metal are better options, but personally I’ve found just using my knuckles / palms works really well. There are plenty of tutorials online in how to do the same massages using just your hands 😊
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

They're nice for massaging your face (sensorial experience) and for temporary depuffing so if that's what you're after - go for it!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!