Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Giveaways

AnisaZulaika user profile picture
picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Oily/Sensitive

dot62 Views

COMMONLABS x Picky Giveaways

I received this product for free from Picky and Commonlabs in exchange for my honest review. šŸŒ± COMMONLABS's Vitamin E Calming Ampoule (30ml) šŸŒ± Main ingredients 72% Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Madecassoside, Gesolza šŸŒ± Texture The texture is like liquid ( almost watery) green colour and there is no stickiness šŸ˜ This ampoule contains 72% tea leaf claims to treat causes of skin trouble. It is worth a try for people with sensitive, irritating and acne skin. After using this ampoule for 2 weeks for both morning and night routine. I can see a lot of difference on my skin especially with the redness and acne. So in love with the tea tree scent šŸ˜ Gladly no irritation appears on my skin. I also using this ampoule as a spot treatment. I really love the watery texture of this ampoule, totally zero stickiness and can easily absorbed to the skin šŸ˜ It also can calming down my skin redness, reduce the acne, control sebum effectively and leave the skin moisture šŸ’¦ Highly recommended and definitely will purchase after finished it ā¤ļø Thank you so much picky and Commonlabs for giving me this opportunity to trying out this product ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø #Pickyreview #gopicky #pickygiveaway #commonlabspicky
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Sounds amazing! šŸ˜ You made me even more excited for mine to arrive! So glad you had such a positive experience with it šŸ’•
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you, I hope the product suitable with your skin and can't wait to hear your review soon šŸ˜ā¤ļø
upvote

comment

Jezyyi user profile picture

Jezyyi

Dry/Sensitive

very great
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Oily/Sensitive

thank youu ā¤ļø
upvote

comment

venuslovesmakeup user profile picture

venuslovesmakeup

Dry/Sensitive

Congrats!āœØ
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Oily/Sensitive

thank youu šŸ™ˆšŸ’–
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!