picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

dot116 Views

Houseof dohwa: Rice wash-off mask review🍚

This is the @houseofdohwa Rice wash-off mask. I received this product for free from Picky and Houseofdohwa in exchange for my honest review. 🌸PRODUCT DETAIL: It is a wash-off mask that has a soft, creamy texture formula with real rice grains that gives soft scrubbing effect that gently cares for dead skin cells. It is formulated with 9 kinds of rice bran extract. It is cruelty free, hypoallergenic and vegan. 🌸SIZE: 3.38fl.oz 🌸KEY INGREDIENTS: Katuri Chalk, Gwolnado, Silk chalk, Nami, Danduna, Korean Don Glutinous rice, Red tea narak, Sukna, Heukgang. 🍚TEXTURE: slightly thick but creamy . 🍚SCENT: Has a sweet rice scent. 🍚COLOR: White. 🌸THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCE: This product is the perfect example of a daily face wash/mask. I have been using this product for about 4 days now and I incorporate it into both my AM and PM routine. In the morning, I use it as a face mask after cleansing my face, I apply the product to my skin and leave it on for about 10 minutes then after I rinse and apply the necessary product afterwards. In the evening, I use it as a face scrub and applying on the face and leave for five minutes and for another 5 minutes I gently scrub, then wash away with water and apply necessary products afterwards. The product has a soft sweet scent kind of like a sugared cereal. Overall I noticed that immediately after use of this product, it leaves my face feeling smooth and plump thanks to it exfoliating abilities. I also noticed that it leaves my face moisturized and hydrated thanks to all the amazing ingredients. It did not break me out nor give me any side effects. I recommend this face mask to all skin types because of the gentle formula it has and soft texture on the skin.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Rice Wash Off Mask

House of Dohwa
Rice Wash Off Mask

star rating

(487)

favorite

upvote

comment

22 Comments

pocelyn user profile picture
super picky user badge

pocelyn

Dry/Sensitive

wow you received the mask really early! :0
upvote

comment

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

I was surprised too but!
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing! nice shots
upvote

comment

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

thank you 💕
upvote

comment

Siscaaryf user profile picture

Siscaaryf

Dry/Resilient

hi, may I know where are u from? I won this too, but I didnt get any notice about shipment until now. thank you
upvote

comment

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

It probably varies on where you reside or which company ships the product out. I have heard people say from other giveaways that they one that it came really fast and they had no notification. I am from Canada and I received it 4 days ago.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️
upvote

comment

pristine user profile picture
picky squad user badge

pristine

Dry/Resilient

these snowy shots are so beautiful 🥺❄ glad it worked very well for you, cant wait to try it myself!
upvote

comment

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

thank you dear 😘
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!