picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Annjushka user profile picture

Annjushka

Dry/Sensitive

dot39 Views

Vitamin C Brightening Mask And Serum

Seeking for advice! I got the Rodial Vit C brightening Mask and Suffle, really exited about it, but I’d like to know more as I’m confused with all the info I see on social media - that there’re some ingredients I’m not supposed to use it with on the same day, like retinol I think, could you please tell me more, I want get max benefits from it and not to harm my face! Tnx to these who took time to answer!
carousel
Vit C Face Soufflé

Rodial
Vit C Face Soufflé

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey hun, welcome to Picky 🤗 It might be helpful to others if you tagged the products, if they're available on Picky. Then we could guide you better. ☺️ Meantime, here's a chart of ingredients that are fine to use together in a routine. I hope it helps ❣️
upvote

comment

Annjushka

Dry/Sensitive

Wow! Super! Nice to have it! Thank you so much! I wasn’t able to find a mask on here, but suffle only.
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

If it’s a wash off mask, my skin can still tolerate it well even if I apply retinol afterwards. But if it’s a leave-on sleeping pack then no other actives or retinol should be used.
upvote

comment

Annjushka

Dry/Sensitive

it’s a wash off, thank you, I won’t use retinol after suffle though, now I know!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!