picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Kbeautylik user profile picture

Kbeautylik

Oily/Sensitive

dot55 Views

This time for our hair

So i saw this dermatologist on tiktok say that that HA is also beneficial for hair because of its moisture retaining properties, and i remember this girl on youtube using cosrx snail mucin on her hair as well and saying it did great for hair growth and repairing. So now I' m curious about combining skincare and haircare. Do you guys think it's possible ? Do you have any experience introducing traditionaly skin targetting ingredients into your haircare routine ? 🤔
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Lotusflower user profile picture

Lotusflower

Oily/Resilient

there is the haircare line in the inkey list for example with ingredients that we used to see in skincare products, but for me to use a product dedicated for the skin in my hair I absolutely can't do that.
upvote

comment

Kbeautylik

Oily/Sensitive

yes me neither tbh. not to mention it would be very costly to put face products on hair
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

It depends really, I wouldn't use products formulated for skin on hair but I would on scalp. E.g. I use TO glycolic acid to exfoliate my scalp. I also use jojoba oil. There are lots of hair products formulated with HA or other humectants if that's what you're after but I don't think you should start lathering your hair with HA toner.
upvote

comment

Kbeautylik

Oily/Sensitive

yes! Makes total sense
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!