picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Melisa13 user profile picture

Melisa13

Dry/Sensitive

dot49 Views

Yesstyle December's Influencers Giveaway

Already i did order make p:rem − UV Defense Me. Daily Sun Essence can't wait to try . What do you think about make p:rem? Maybe found holy grail products? ❤️😊 also who aren't yesstyle ambasador can go to this link and try your luck ❤️ https://www.yesstyle.com/en/influencers.html?irirco=MELISA13&utm_term=MELISA13&utm_medium=infreferral&mcg=influencer&utm_source=influencer&utm_campaign=iriprivate Also use my code MELISA13 for 5% discount Now about December giveaway :) This month giveaway contains 3 products. Happy reading <3 first) ROVECTIN − Lotus Water Cream Key ingredients: Glycol, glycerin, niacinamide, nelumbo nucifera flower extract, allantoin, xylitol ROVECTIN’s bestselling Lotus Water Cream is formulated with 75% lotus water to purify and hydrate skin. This clean beauty product made of only 23 essential ingredients is vegan and cruelty-free. The gentle formula is free of over 20 harmful ingredients such as parabens and artificial fragrances, and it’s suitable for all skin types. The Lotus Water Cream also comes with a sheet of stickers (made from recycled paper) to decorate your journal, phone case and other belongings. How to use: 1. Apply an appropriate amount evenly over skin. 2. Apply an extra layer on extremely dry areas for enhanced hydration. Second) make p:rem − UV Defense Me. Daily Sun Essence Key ingredients: Panthenol, glycerin, black currant seed oil, sunflower seed oil, pear extract, peach extract, melon extract, jasmine flower water What it is: This multifunctional sun essence delivers broad-spectrum protection of SPF 50+ PA+++ to shield skin against harmful UV rays. The hydrating formula containing 73% moisture essence provides long-lasting moisture. Its non-greasy texture goes on skin seamlessly without leaving a white cast. The sun essence can be used on its own, or it can be layered with a moisturizer or worn under makeup. How to use: At the last step of your skin care routine, apply a moderate amount onto cleansed face. Pat gently to aid absorption. third) Haruharu WONDER − Black Rice Moisture 5.5 Soft Cleansing Gel Key ingredients: Fermented black rice extract, ginseng root extract, glycerin, naturally derived surfactants from coconut, water, beta-glucan What it is: The skin-purifying gel cleanser boasts a mildly acidic formula (with a pH of 5.5), which is enriched with coconut-derived surfactants and other plant-based ingredients to cleanse away dirt, grime and oil trapped in pores. It’s powered by star ingredient fermented black rice extract to reinforce the skin’s moisture barrier and keep skin hydrated and plump. This gentle cleansing gel is free of harmful ingredients, and it’s safe for sensitive or irritated skin. How to use: 1. Dispense an appropriate amount onto dry palms and lather it up with water. 2. Gently massage cleansing gel onto skin in circular motions. 3. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Clean Lotus Water Cream

Rovectin
Clean Lotus Water Cream

star rating

(562)

favorite

Black Rice Moisture 5.5 Soft Cleansing Gel

HaruHaru WONDER
Black Rice Moisture 5.5 Soft Cleansing Gel

star rating

(138)

favorite

UV Defense Me. Daily Sun Essence SPF50+ PA++++

make p:rem
UV Defense Me. Daily Sun Essence SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(158)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!