picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

aimfortheGLOW user profile picture

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

dot54 Views

If you had...

If you had the option to work with ANY brand as your dream collaboration, which brand would you choose?? You can only have one brand. This is a hard one for me because my all time #1 brand is SKIN1004 but I already have all their products and know how incredible they are and I push that brand all the time. Currently, I cannot get enough of Pure'am products!! So incredible and have been great for my skin. . . . SOOOO... What's your dream brand to work with right now??
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

I am very interested in pure'am as well! I love how they're trying to be sustainable. But I also want to mention isntree! Looking at their products, I can see their creativity and passion in skincare! Onion line, chestnut BHA toner!
upvote

comment

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

yes Isntree definitely deserves a shout out! not only the creativity but they are also so effective. both brands are **chef kisses**
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

I’m a big fans of L’Oréal i wish i was learn science at school so i could work as cosmetology at that company
upvote

comment

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

that would be INCREDIBLE ❤
upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

I’d love to work with either Isntree or Benton I can’t decide 😂 I have a few of their products that I really love 🥰
upvote

comment

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

it's hard to pick one isn't it 😂
upvote

comment

GGSamples user profile picture

GGSamples

Dry/Resilient

I’d love to work with CosRx, The Ordinary, or Laneige. I may stray and try new products but these are my forever trusty friends.
upvote

comment

22blue user profile picture

22blue

Dry/Resilient

the list would be never ending but these are my top 3
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!