picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

cakefacebrit user profile picture

cakefacebrit

Dry/Sensitive

dot62 Views

Support would be awesome

I am looking for support and I really would love to hit my goal of 5k followers on Instagram. I absolutely love supporting and helping others no matter if it’s supporting and shouting out others or just going on a follow spree, a like spree, or a comment a bunch of compliments to make someone’s day spree.. I have been in this huge rut lately and feel like it’s been hard to find other great people out there who want to support one another and believe like I do that there’s room for all of us to succeed in this life. I think our world can be greedy and many people are only interested if it’s benefiting them. I want to meet new people, speak to new friends here on the Picky App, and find some amazing, genuine people here to support. I want to see you and I grow together. Who’s with me? 🙋🏽‍♀️💗✨ If you are up for becoming friends, and supporting one another.. follow me here on Picky & Instagram! 👉🏻@cakefacebrit👈🏻 💗✨ I admit my Pinterest is pretty darn cool too and it would mean the absolute world if you followed all of my platforms. After you do that, leave your stuff below and I will follow YOU back! Let’s spread some love and positivity. Our world needs more of that. 😘🤞🏻✨ (Thank you so SO much in advance.) I ❤️ you all!!
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

I would follow right now and I would also live for pickies to help me hut my 1k goal on Instagram, it would be a dream because everyone of you guys counts. I would be glad to also follow all back and interact with upu guys My Instagram is @tskincare16 💜💜💜
upvote

comment

cakefacebrit

Dry/Sensitive

followed beautiful 😍❤️
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

Followed you here and on IG! Let’s support each other!💕 @glowyforever
upvote

comment

cakefacebrit

Dry/Sensitive

Followed babe! I don’t see you following me on ig so make sure to follow back love!! ❤️☺️
upvote

comment

jameschoiboy user profile picture

jameschoiboy

Oily/Resilient

insta is savylestrange 💕❤️‍🩹
upvote

comment

cakefacebrit

Dry/Sensitive

Followed ❤️❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

thatskincarekid user profile picture

thatskincarekid

Dry/Sensitive

Will follow you as soon as my ig gets set up! Also my pintrest is ThatSkincareKid and my blog is ThatSkincareKid on blogger.com
upvote

comment

cakefacebrit

Dry/Sensitive

following you now hun!! ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!