picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

J

Jekase

Oily/Resilient

dot37 Views

Sunscreen and moisturisers rubbing off :(

Hi guys. Can someone help me please 🙏🏻 I have problem with moisturisers and SPF, all what I've tried are rubbing off. I have tried products from la roche posay, the inkey list, cerave and cosrx. And it's no matter do I put moisturiser or SPF on other products or on clear skin, it peels anyways :(
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

Can you post which products are you using so we can maybe guide you a lil better.
upvote

comment

J

Jekase

Oily/Resilient

Yes ofc. Here is my routines: AM routine 1.The inkey list Hyaluronic acid serum 2.lumene nordic-c glow boost essence 3.Cosrx advanced snail 96 mycin power essence 4.The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG or The inkey list Brighten-i Eye Cream 5.Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream, Anti-Aging Moisturizer 6.The Inkey List Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment 7. The INKEY List Multi-Biotic Balancing Moisturizer 8.Cosrx aloe soothing sun cream SPF 50+ PM routine 1. The inkey list salicylic acid cleanser 2. The inkey list Hyaluronic acid serum 3. Cosrx advanced snail 96 mycin power essence 4.The inkey list Brighten-i Eye Cream 5. Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream, Anti-Aging Moisturizer 6.The Inkey List Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment 7.The INKEY List Multi-Biotic Balancing Moisturizer or Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion 8.The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil I've tried these moisturisers: Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen Cerave Moisturizing Cream And these sunscreens: BABE SUPER FLUID COLOR SUNSCREEN SPF50 Mineral UV Filters SPF 30 with Antioxidants Anthelios Ultra-Light Invisible Tinted Fluid SPF50 And also tried to remove products one by one from routine and tried to put only mosturiser or only SPF (no other products, only clean face) but nothing changed.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!