picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

gabrielavt user profile picture

gabrielavt

Oily/Resilient

dot65 Views

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀'𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗼💧

I got 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀'𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗼 which consists of 3 ampoules namely 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗔𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗝𝗼𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗮 𝗢𝗶𝗹 and 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗔𝗰𝗶𝗱 𝗔𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲. The packaging is made of frosted glass which contains 20 ml 💧𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗔𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲 My favorite ampoule from the Deep Hydration Trio. the texture is the lightest of the two ampoules and has no smell at all. Because of its light texture, I usually use 3-4 drops of this and it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a sticky feeling and an uncomfortable feeling on the skin. This ampoule is very soothing, moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling healthier. this ampoule is so amazing everyone should try it! 💧𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗝𝗼𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗮 𝗢𝗶𝗹 Jojoba Oil is also my favorite among the oils I've tried before. the texture is very lightweight and the yellow color also absorbs well on my skin. I usually use 2-3 drops of this oil after moisturizer and my skin is really moisturised, plump and glowing too! very nourishing for the skin and those who like to use face oil might like this 💧𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗔𝗰𝗶𝗱 𝗔𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲 This Hyaluronic Acid ampoule is also my favorite! the texture is a bit thick and gel, when applied there is a little tacky taste but still very well on my skin. This ampoule really hydrates the skin! that's why i love this ampoule. I usually use 4-5 drops on my skin and the results are absolutely amazing! especially lately my skin is very dry, this ampoule really moisturizes, hydrates and smoothes my skin. This third product is very suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive skin. I was very surprised with the results it gave my skin, it was very instant and made my dry skin really moisturized and felt healthier too. I've been using this for about a week and am totally amazed by the results! i really like this Thank you for giving me an opportunity to try this amazing product❤💖
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!