picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

melancholyannie user profile picture

melancholyannie

Dry/Resilient

dot61 Views

My 3rd Picky Giveaway

I am really excited about The Potions Trio that I won in my 3rd Gopicky giveaway!! Each one of these products has it's own purpose for use on the face. And I like to use them after I wash my face and pat dry. I also learned something new about using ampoules and serums..it is best to apply a few drops of product on fingertips and "pat" them into/onto skin as you don't want to smear or rub,for best results after each use of products is to let air dry before applying the next product!! Now onto the breakdown of each.... °°°Jojoba Oil Serum°°° This is a serum so it is a thinner consistency and after its applied to skin it kind of dries evenly and not sticky. --- A deeply hydrating facial oil that is absorbed well and penetrates deeply into the skin. As it is close in nature to our skin's own oils, it helps balance oil and sebum production without clogging pores--- °°°Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule °°° This is an ampoule and I use this one second. It is a thick consistency and it sinks into skin after applied to skin and it dries nicely,with little stickiness. --- A dramatically hydrating Hyaluronic acid ampoule that can be used daily, which gathers and retains moisture in the skin, reducing the effects of external stress factors. It creates a thin and transparent moisturizing membrane that prevents moisture from evaporating, and reduces external irritation.--- °°°Peptide Ampoule °°°This is a really nice addition to this trio,that I use lastly. It is a bit thicker consistency and it is like a barrier for the skin,and after applying this last step my face feels refreshing and protected against elements. ---Peptides are amino acids that make up essential proteins such as collagen and elastin which are responsible for maintaining your skin’s elasticity, texture, and strength. Peptides are essential in helping promote the production of collagen.--- 💧Moisturizing 💫Vitalizing 🔄 Anti-Aging 🐇Cruelty Free 🌿Hypoallergenic 🚫No Artificial Fragrance ☆☆☆My final thoughts on these products These products can be used separately or all together. I love the way my skin feels so rejuvenated after using all three together. I'm seeing visible signs of replenished, moisturized skin. I'm very happy to have these products in my beauty regime.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

aanu user profile picture

aanu

Dry/Resilient

congratulations grl🤍🌷
upvote

comment

melancholyannie

Dry/Resilient

thanks doll🥰
upvote

comment

CCamp78 user profile picture

CCamp78

Dry/Resilient

congrats
upvote

comment

melancholyannie

Dry/Resilient

thanks,I'm tickled pink🥰💗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!