picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

P

PickyUnni26

Oily/Resilient

dot57 Views

How do you organize your review?

I actually don't have one and I felt like it's too messy. I don't want babbling things and it doesn't make sense. I hate being unorganized, but I am when I don't have something like format or such. Would you mind sharing yours?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

I've been adjusting my format slowly but regularly. i started with a plain statement of my thoughts and now I'm working my way up to a stable format. 1. i start with a brief introduction 2. then I describe the texture 3. then I move to the characteristics of the product (fragrance free, alcohol free, ...) 4. then I cite the key ingredients 5. and then I share my thoughts you can add your own sections. some people like to give ratings. others have a repurchase value section, where to buy section... etc it's a process and we all are still learning, so take your time and good luck ❤
upvote

comment

P

PickyUnni26

Oily/Resilient

thank you for this, maybe I just need to find somewhere I'm comfortablee
upvote

comment

P

PickyUnni26

Oily/Resilient

I really like doing this and the fact that it's free. I really wanna work on it. thank you so muchhhh
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!