picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

lynncochran71 user profile picture

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

dot77 Views

What happens...

When your product is Still in Korea?? I keep getting emails to do the Commonlabs review but it is literally still in its origin country..🙄
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

yeap, that happened to me too. I’ll just wait till one day before the deadline date if it’s not here, I’ll go ahead filling the form to “not received product”. Will update and review when I received and use it.
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

I guess that's what we'll have to do. Shipping is horrible and it's just going to get worse until it catches up at the end of January, hopefully. 🤣
upvote

comment

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Dry/Resilient

You will have to fill out the form and state that you didn't receive the product. I am in the same boat. It states it has shipped but I haven't had my tracking updated since November 23rd
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

Yikes. the Potions shipment was like that. It stayed in one spot for a week or more at a time..
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

Mine is expected to arrive on the 14th 😬 If it arrives in time with the holiday chaos, I may just have to do a first impressions review but luckily Picky has the option on the form to select if you have not received it yet.
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

Mine says the 13th..It was in NJ again..I swear if it goes to Vegas without me like the Potions did..😡 🤣🤣
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!